
Megan finally discovered chocolate. "I didn't know she could reach that high" has been heard on multiple occasions in the last few weeks. While cooling cookies on the kitchen table, I thoughtlessly left them unguarded for a few moments. A crashing thud reminded me to look for the little one, and I found her in the kitchen. She looked guiltily up at me and raced around the table with something suspicious in her hand. The something suspicious turned out to be a small morsel of chocolate chip cookie. The rest of said morsel was crammed into Little Madam's mouth. And she had chocolate smudges everywhere. She got in trouble, of course, but now she knows. . . . Sigh. :)
1 comment:
I hear your sigh! I'm dreading the day when Kevin discovers chocolate. He hasn't had any (as far as I'm aware) yet.
How are you all? Georgia gave me your e-mail and your blogspot. You will be able to see mine now. :) Let's catch up!
Post a Comment