

We decided rather last minute that we would go to the Lincoln reception with Carol and her kids in their Suburban. We left Friday afternoon and arrived in NE after nine o'clock, post meridian. The Suburban refused to start when we tried to leave Grandma Smith's house to get to the Howsdens (pictured above). Grandma Smith allowed us to squeeze into her car as a temporary solution, and we made it safely over to the other side of Lincoln.
1 comment:
Hi Sarah.
I found the link to your blog from TJ and Shannon's and really enjoyed seeing the pictures of your little Megan - that's what we named our 7-month old daughter, so it's fun to compare. I love the story about the chocolate-chip cookie. I empathize, it seems Meg finds everything that she should not be getting into. Ah, life as a mother! Check out our blog sometime if you ever have an extra minute! ~Tiffany
Post a Comment