Saturday, November 18, 2006



This year in Community Bible Study, I have been team teaching the four and five year olds. Last week I got to teach the story of Shadrach, Meshach, and Abednego. (Yes, I know they had Hebrew names, but I can't remember how to spell those, either.)

Thanks to the graciousness of Mrs. Letellier, I was able to borrow enough little people to tell the story Fisher Price (TM) style. Without her help, I would have had no-top hat Nebuchadnezzar, no Abednego, and no mob to bow to the giant statue.

Many thanks, Mrs. Letellier.

8 comments:

Jenny said...

great job, Sarah! Such creativity! (but then I wouldn't have expected less) I am going to steal your idea sometime!

Anonymous said...

LOOK AT WHO IT IS! I am thrilled to see both of you--and your precious family. I stumbled upon a former Northland student's blog, and here I am! I found you all--I am so glad. I hope you're well. (And I hope you're both writing and writing--in the midst of what I'm sure is a very busy life.) I've not forgotten your wonderful talent--either one of you. I still use your works as examples in my classes whenever I have the opportunity. Love and prayers, Becky Thompson (Remember me? I hope!) (beckthom@charter.net)

jeileenbaylor said...

That's so great! Good imagination :O) Thanks for stopping by our blog... loved your story!

Christine said...

Hey Sarah! Yes, come to my wedding! It's Dec. 30 at noon in Cannon Falls. My e-mail is chrisgb1982@yahoo.com or call Aunt Beth or whatever!
Christine

Jon said...

Hey Curt and Sarah!
Just found your blog and wanted to say hi, so "Hi!" *grins*

Natalie said...

Incredibly creative!!!! I love it! Maybe I'll use it w/ the girls I'm coaching in volleyball. :)

Natalie

T.J. and Shannon said...

Happy new Year from TJ and I! The pics of Megan are so cute.

T.J. and Shannon said...

HI from the Logsdons!
Megan is adorable!