Thursday, August 30, 2007

"Meelist na meelist" as they say in the old country.




Hannah Grace Gwin
was born on August 29, 2007,
at 4:13 AM.
She weighed 8 lbs. 7 oz. and measured 21 inches.

Hannah means gracious or favored.
Grace means grace. :)

God has favored us with Grace upon Grace.
We thank Him for her.

More details to follow as energy allows (if you want to read them).

13 comments:

Abby said...

Yay! Congratulations! She's adorable!

Dave & Heather said...

She is adorable Sarah. I am so happy for you. Congratulations!!!

Heather

Jenny said...

YAY for the arrival of Hannah Grace! Congrats to you all, and may much napping be upon you! :-)

joyfully2b4u said...

oh, wow! Congrats!!! I'm so excited for you, and Hannah is such a lovely little lady! May she be strong and healthy--and may you be, too! I'm so happy for you that I really don't have words that make much sense! =)

Anonymous said...

Congratulations!!! She's beautiful and I love that you picked names with meaning.

Shannon Smith said...

Congratulations on the new little one!

T.J. and Shannon said...

How cute! Congratulations to you both!

Katie said...

Congratulations! She is beautiful! How fun to have two little girls!

joyfully2b4u said...

ok, what does "meelist na meelist" neam? and which country is the old one?
signed
ignorant in missouri

Curt and Sarah said...

I'm sure I spelled it wrong, but I was trying hardest for phonetically (as close as I could come). "Meelist na meelist" is Russian for grace piled on top of grace. I heard it first from Katya.

Rachel said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Rachel said...

So much love to you all. Been thinking of and praying for you as I waited to hear. Praises for such a beautiful blessing!

joyfully2b4u said...

grace upon grace--that's beautiful--no matter what language it's in or misspelled in. Thanks for explaining =)