Wednesday, April 12, 2006
Spring has sprung.
We're finally enjoying some beautiful weather. Megan and I have taken advantage of the warmer temperatures by exploring outside. I borrowed a baby swing from a friend and hung it in one of the trees next to the garage. Megan wanted to go as high as I would push her and squealed for more. We took mini-field trips (heh) to the outbuildings to visit some cows and search for kittens. We saw a busy red-headed woodpecker before he saw us. We investigated the rocks under the flowers and tapped them experimentally on the concrete steps. Megan tried to eat dirt and had to settle for petting the grass. I got out the little red wagon so we could ride around the yard in style, and Megan only fell out once. (Sorry, kiddo.) Curt drove us all into town earlier this week, and he rollerbladed while I pushed Megan in the stroller around the lakes. I have always enjoyed God's creation, but I find it even easier to see beauty in familiar things now. I treasure Megan's newness.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment