Wow, can't believe how much the baby has grown. I don't know how I ended up in your blog, but I followed the chain of Northland people. I'm glad I found it. Don't know if Carol told you, but we're moving to Colorado soon, so I wont probably get to see you before we leave, but it was nice seeing you at church every now and then. Vickie
2 comments:
your girls are just growing so fast! love your new blog look, I have gotten behind in visiting but I just love the layout.
Wow, can't believe how much the baby has grown. I don't know how I ended up in your blog, but I followed the chain of Northland people. I'm glad I found it.
Don't know if Carol told you, but we're moving to Colorado soon, so I wont probably get to see you before we leave, but it was nice seeing you at church every now and then.
Vickie
Post a Comment