
I did not go directly to the house when I got back to Danville. First I stopped by my gas station to learn that no one I knew still worked there. Next, we went to Walmart and had Megan’s picture taken. We surprised Katie by visiting her place of employment for the second time in a week. She seemed fairly busy with a hand truck and some unruly foliage, though, so we didn’t get to talk long.For the first time all week, Megan slept well at night. Unfortunately, I did not profit from this remarkable change in her nocturnal habits because Katie and I decided to watch a movie instead of going to bed early. She had to work the next morning, and I was planning to be driving all day, but such is life. We got in some good talking time. Who needs sleep, anyway?
We left IL at a decent time Friday morning, and the trip itself proved uneventful. We arrived home before dark, and Megan gladly went to sleep in her own bed. I unpacked the car and got most of our luggage out of the way to make room for Curt’s.
I had a fantastic time, but I’m glad to be home.
2 comments:
you have an unbelievably cute daughter...but I, of course, am not surprised! Glad you had a chance to visit some family!
what a cute kid! (I'm sounding a bit redundant after what the Muths said!)
"Rather"
"Savage"
"Double-oh-seven"
"Bond, James Bond"
"In Her Majesty's Service"
"Shaken, not stirred"
no, you're not the only psychotic one, if you are psychotic, which I doubt =)
so sorry I haven't kept in touch! =(
I'm so glad you noticed my noticeboad =)
Post a Comment